MORE IS MORE
Terms for Participation
1. More is more business can indicatively: change the process of acquisition of points, withdraw, limit, modify or cancel benefits and change gradations of the card at any moment of time and without any previous notification.
2. The more is more business membership card is issued free of charge by all Aquila Hotels & Resorts.
3. Membership cards can only be used by the company and by those persons mentioned in the application form or by private corporations and any credit or points cannot be transferred to 3rd parties.
4. Each company can issue one card to be used by those persons authorized by the company according to the initial application form. Number of authorized persons should not exceed a total of 5 persons.
5. Benefits will be given only upon presentation of the more is more business card at the reception upon arrival at the hotel. No benefits will be given until the completed application is received or after the departure of the client from the hotel.
6. The point system and benefits of the more is more business is the same for all the hotels within the company.
7. Points are not redeemable by cash return and deductions will be made to the total bill of every future event or stay.
8. Membership will be considered as inactive when collaboration with the Aquila Hotels and Resorts has lapsed for a period of three years and more and will automatically be stopped. As a result of this, members account and points as well as any benefits will no longer be valid.
9. Aquila Hotels & Resorts have the right to remove attributes from any member for inappropriate behavior or behavior that is not consistent with the local laws or the laws of the country.
10. Aquila Hotels & Resorts employees are not entitled to apply for a more is more business membership.
11. Members who do not wish to receive information/correspondence pertaining to more is more business must inform the Sales Manager or the Reception of the hotel.